IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT ABOUT CHANGES TO THE IUOE LOCAL 825 WELFARE FUND BENEFIT PROGRAM.
As of April 1, 2018, the Fund will be moving from MagnaCare to Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey. This will give you wide access to their medical health care provider network as well as claims administration services.
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?
The MagnaCare and Local 825 participating medical provider networks will no longer be available. However, you will gain a broad choice of qualified hospitals, physicians and other health care providers to meet your various health care needs through Horizon’s extensive PPO network.
IS MY DOCTOR STILL IN-NETWORK?
To check if a provider is in the HORIZON PPO network, visit doctorfinder.horizonblue.com
MORE IMPORTANT DETAILS:
- General vision benefits will be with Horizon BCBSNJ, administered through Davis Vision.
- The medical/hospital network and medical/hospital claims administration will continue to be provided by Horizon BCBSNJ.
- Mental health, substance abuse, and EAP networks and claims administration will continue to be provided by Horizon BCBSNJ.
- Dental benefits will continue to be provided by Fidelio Dental Insurance.
- Prescription drug benefits will continue to be provided by Caremark.
If you are currently eligible for benefits and do not receive new identification cards by April 1, please call the Fund Office 973-671-6800.