Local 825 has earned the healthy and safe workplace certification from the NJ Business and Industry Association following the successful completion of an NJBIA training course. It teaches
- How to develop a step-by-step Healthy Workplace Environment Guide
- The best cleaning and disinfection procedures
- On-site health screening procedures
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) requirements
- Social distancing strategies
- Protocols for isolating employees who become ill at work
The course adheres to the standards and regulations set by OSHA, the Center for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO) to make sure all employees function in a healthy work environment.